Sunday, July 26, 2009

Walgreens Deals I'm excited about

So, after looking through the ads for today (I found 12 Redplums, 12 Smartsources) I can see a few great deals that we will stop and do while shopping this week.

This week MARS candy bars are .49 with in ad coupon, paired with the $1/2 in today's Redplum this makes for FREE candy. For Wisconsin readers: this coupon is found in the Milwaukee paper, but not in the Wisconsin State Journal.

The trick to taking advantage of this coupon is presenting the manufacturer coupon first, then the in-ad coupon. For me this will equal 10 free candy bars.

The other great deal I noticed is Scotch brand shipping products--envelopes on sale for .39 cents. Paired with today's Redplum coupon for .50 off any Scotch packaging supply this equals a free product. Since I have 12 coupons and I want to avoid the register beeping, I plan on buying 4 envelopes and using 3 coupons for each 4 purchased. This would break down to .06 for all 4 envelopes, but make my transaction run a little smoother and in total I will walk away with 16 envelopes for .24, which will come in handy for shipping items I am selling on ebay.

Happy Couponing!

Mister Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment