Monday, June 8, 2009

General Mills Cereal Brands on Sale at Copps 5/$10

Once again Copps grocery store has General Mills cereal on sale, this time the sale price is even better: 5 / $10 (last time it was 4 / $10), but note that it is limited to 5 per transaction. I stopped in to see which varieties are actually on sale at my Copps, and what they are regularly priced at:
  • Reese's Puffs 13oz ($3.69)
  • Wheaties 10.9oz ($3.35)
  • Chocolate Lucky Charms 12oz ($3.39)
  • Oatmeal Crisp Almond 17oz ($3.85)
  • Oatmeal Crisp Raisin 18oz ($3.85)
  • Multi-Grain Cheerios 9oz ($3.39)
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch 12.8oz ($3.19)

As you can see, these are an ok deal at $2 per box. On the other hand, if you have some good coupons for any of these varieties and can double them, then it could be a great deal! Personally, I am going to pass on this deal, as I don't have any matching coupons. Of course, it is much easier to pass up considering I just got so much cereal a few weeks ago for 50 cents per box or less.

Hope this post is helpful to my fellow Copps shoppers :)

- Mister Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment