Thursday, May 14, 2009

Amazing Target Savings!! (5/14)

25 Items for less than $4!!

After work today, I stopped at Target and did 4 transactions. This was probably my favorite trip to Target yet, for several reasons, but the highlight was meeting a fellow Couponer! We were both in the Salad Dressing aisle, checking out the deals on the Kraft Dressing and Mayo. She was very friendly. We chatted about the deals we were getting, and ran into each other several times while we were shopping. During one of our meetings, I mentioned how I was having trouble finding the Wheat Thins Toasted Chips, so she gave me 2 of her coupons (a clipped BOGO & a Target printable coupon) so I could get 2 boxes of regular Wheat Thins on a great deal. What a kind gesture!

Each of my transactions were pretty similar, all together I got:
(8) Kraft Salad Dressing
(6) Kraft Mayonaise
(4) Nabisco 100 Cal Chocolate Pretzels
(4) Hershey Bliss Bar
(2) Wheat Thins
(1) Kashi Waffles

The out of pocket costs were:
Transaction 1: $2.94
Transaction 2: $0.99
Transaction 3: $0.02
Transaction 4: $0.00

Total out of pocket = $3.95

I used a combination of coupons on almost every item, making most of them free, the items I actually paid a little for were the Kashi Waffles and Wheat Thins (both on transaction 1).

2 comments:

  1. I got the mayo on sale too but the salad dressing was not as cheap as I would like ,but I found it cheap at Wal-Mart and got it for 58 cents after coupons. I loved the Kraft coupons, I hope I don't have to wait till next summer to get them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment Val! I am really glad I stocked up last week - I had no idea that a deal like this could be so rare and only come around once a year... I'm learning, though!

    I see you have a blog too, looking forward to checking it out.

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete