Sunday, May 17, 2009

General Mills and Kellogg's Cereal on Sale at Copps: 4 for $10

I don't know about you, but I have gotten my hopes a few times when a grocery store puts "selected varieties" of cereal on sale, only to have them dashed when I get there and none of my coupons match up. So, tonight when I passed by our local Copps, I decided to stop in and jot down all the cereals that are on the 4 / $10 sale. Here is the list:

General Mills
Cheerios 14oz
MultiGrain Cheerios 12.8oz
Cinnamon Toast Crunch 17oz
Cocoa Puffs 16.8oz
Golden Grahams 16oz
Total Cinnamon Crunch
Trix 14.8oz

Kellogg's **may also give you $5 Catalina when you buy 8**
Apple Jacks 17oz
Corn Flakes 12oz
Frosted Flakes 23oz
Fruit Loops 17oz
Pops 17.2oz
Raisin Bran 20oz
Raisin Bran Crunch 18.2oz
Raisin Bran Extra 14oz
Rice Krispies 18oz
Frosted Mini Wheats:
looked like all of the flavors, here are the specific ones I saw:
Blueberry, Strawberry, Cinnamon Streusel, Maple Brown Sugar,
Bite Size,Honey Nut, Chocolate

Cascadian Farms
All varieties (as far as I could tell)

Post
Trail Mix Crunch - Raisin & Almond

I hope this is helpful for some - please leave a comment to let me know if I missed any, or just to say hello :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping, I will add you as your awesome!

    ReplyDelete