Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kraft BBQ Sauce-For an even lower price!

I had some awesome transactions yesterday at Copps (I didn't get any cereal, but came up with something new), but I will post more about that later.

I just wanted to give a heads up that at Copps (any maybe elsewhere, can't confirm) a new flavor of Kraft BBQ Sauce is ringing up at .84 cents! This is much lower than the $1 sale price advertised and it might be on a special promotional deal elsewhere too.

The flavor to look out for is: Teriyaki Sesame Ginger, it'll have a "New Flavor" tab around the top.

If you have the 75 cent coupon from the 5/3 insert, this could be a perfect use. But, if you print the $1 off coupons from kraft.com, it makes it Free or possibly a $0.16 Money Maker!




The way I discovered this was during a small checkout at Copps yesterday morning, my total rang up as -$0.16 (yes, NEGATIVE 16 cents). The cashier didn't know what to do, so she called over a manager to take care of it. She changed my last $1 coupon to only take $0.84 off, so I ended up with a total of $0.00, and I literally paid nothing out of pocket for the 8 items (BBQ sauce and dressing) I was buying. When I told my fiancee about it, she was able to figure out which item it was that gave me the extra discount, so when I did the rest of my transactions, I got as many of them as possible, and because I was buying other items, I did not lose the overage this time.

I recommend checking out Target or Walmart to get this BBQ sauce with your coupons, as the Copps deal may have already ended.

If you don't have the $1 printable coupons, check out this post from Money Saving Mom.

Hope this helps!

Mr. Deals


No comments:

Post a Comment