Wednesday, May 6, 2009

At Target: 35 items for under $9 OOP!!

Today I took a break from work and headed over to Target.  I completed 4 transactions and got a bunch of great deals.  Pictured below is most of my loot; however, I accidentally left a few bags at work (I took in a few bags which contained yogurt & forgot them  several hours later when I headed home).  


My 35 items purchased:

(6) Easy Macs (Free)
(3) Bliss Bars (Free)
(2) Planters Nuts ($3 each)
(2) Quaker Bars (50 cents each)
(7) Kraft BBQ Sauce (.24 each)
(3) Chex Mix (Free)
(2) Fiber One Cereals (Part of Promotion)
(2) Fiber One Mocha Bars (Part of Promotion)
(1) Fiber One Toaster Pastry (Part of Promotion)
(7) Fiber One Yogurt 4-pack (Part of Promotion)

I started with a $5 gift card from the previous Special K promotion and ended with money still on another gift card.

Coupons I used (LONG LIST):
(3) Buy One Get One Free for Easy Mac (Manufacturer) 
(3) $1/2 Easy Mac (Target Coupon)
(3) $1 off Bliss Candy (Target Coupon)
(2) $1 off Planter's Nuts (Target Coupon)
(2) $1 off Quaker Products (Target Coupon)
(1) $1 off True Delight Bars (Manufacturer) 
(1) $1 off Omega Three Bars (Manufacturer)
(7) 75 cents off Kraft BBQ Sauce (Manufacturer from 5/3 SS)
(3) $1 off Chex Mix (Target Coupon)
(2) 75 cents off Fiber One Cereal (Manufacturer)
(2) $1.35 off Fiber One Mocha Bar (Manufacturer)
(1) 50 cents off Fiber One Toaster Pastry (Manufacturer)
(1) 50 cents off Fiber One 4-pack Yogurt (Manufacturer)
(3) $1 off Fiber One 4-pack Yogurt (Manufacturer)
(2) Buy One Get One Free Fiber One 4-pack Yogurt (Off of Fiber One Cereal's box) ($2.28 value)

Total Value of Coupons Tendered:  $35.68
With store sales, total savings:  $45.79

Paid with 3 $5 gift cards (one from Special K promotion, 2 from Fiber One promotion) and $8.94 out of pocket. (If I would have been a little more organized, I could have used up one more $5 gift card and had $3.94 out of pocket).  

If you consider the 3 new $5 gift cards as savings the true savings value is:  $60.79.

Most of this out of pocket reflects the cost of the two planter's products ($6), which I bought one for my use and one for my future father-in-law.  I'd call this a pretty sweet deal!

I also did my weekly grocery store trip tonight (double night) where I had planned on getting yogurt, but after realizing the great deal on the Fiber One products I ended up cutting that one off my list.  You can't beat the price of free!




No comments:

Post a Comment